😋😋😋GRILLED CITRUS #SALMON WITH #ASPARAGUS
2 salmon fillets
¼ cup olive oil
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
3 lemons (1 juiced, 2 sliced)
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 sprigs rosemary (1 for marinade, 2 for grilling)
1 sprig thyme
1 pound asparagus
1. In a resealable bag or dish, add salmon, olive oil, salt, pepper, juice of one lemon, minced garlic, one thyme sprig, and one rosemary sprig.
2. Seal, mix marinade around, being careful not to bruise the fish, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
3. Preheat only half of the grill to medium-high heat for indirect grilling.
4. Slice the two remaining lemons horizontally, so that you get six slices of lemon from each one, excluding the top and bottom.
5. Bend each piece of asparagus until the woody end snaps off and discard it.
6. Oil the grill with olive oil and place lemon slices over indirect heat (the side of the grill where the burners are not on). 7. Lay salmon on top of the lemon slices and top with a sprig of rosemary on each fillet.
8. Close the cover and grill for 20 minutes.
9. Place the asparagus spears on the grill and brush with olive oil. Grill for 5 additional minutes.
10. Enjoy! @buzzfeedtasty
Who’s hungry? Next weeks special will be Thaï coconut shrimp, served with rice noodles and delicious roast veggies. What are you waiting for? Place your order today and make life easy. No groceries, no dishes, more time to do the things you love and let us take care of the rest. #agnosante#agno30#montreal
Today’s lunch: shaved Brussels sprouts with leftover salmon, watermelon radish, avocado, tahini & black sesame seeds.
Let’s talk about repurposing leftovers! I knew I wanted to have a salad this week with some of the salmon we roasted on Sunday night. As I was reaching for a bag of greens in the grocery store I remembered I had some leftover Brussels sprouts that would need to be used this week. In that moment I decided I’d use the sprouts as the base of my salmon salad. I thinly sliced the sprouts, tossed them with a bit of lemon juice, olive oil, s&p. They became the perfect salad base! Very pleased with this lunch & how I used up the salmon & the sprouts. Nothing makes me happier than using what I’ve got on hand!! Double win at lunchtime today🤩
How do you like to repurpose leftovers or use up what you’ve got on hand??
Here is our current menu and pricing for in store and online!!! Don’t forget that we have meal plans. $100 in store and online gets you 28 preselected meals!! 4 meals a day 7 days a week!!! That’s $3.57 a meal!! What?!?!! #save#mealprep#smallbusiness#veteranowned
OK, so the picture may not be the most glamour’s looking, However, that not what this post is about. I want to share with you just how easy it is to prep a NICE healthy meal. A meal you can bring to work or college. High in protein, with a fine balance of carbs and fats.
Remember preparation is key, I always cook enough chicken for three days. Before I head to college all I need to do is steam some frozen vegetables, add some tinned tomatoes with some spices.
1) Avocado (70g)
2) Chicken breast (90g)
3) White onion (30g)
4) Yellow pepper (20g)
5) Tinned Tomatoes (100g)
6) Frozen vegetables
Carbs = 18.9g
Protein = 35.2g
Fats = 16.7g
Of fats = Monounsaturated (9.5g), Polyunsaturated (2.2g) and
Total Calories = 365Kcals
1) Contains good fats.
2) Good source of protein.
4) High in essential micronutrients (Vitamins)
3) Easy to make (10mins if you already have your chicken prepped)
4) Cheaper than buying an unhealthy lunch ;) Guys as always, your support is much appreciated by 'New You'. If you like our content why not let us know by giving us a like :). If anyone would like to know more, please feel free to drop us a message, we'd be happy to help. #Nutrtition#cleaneating#mealprep#healthymeals#healthyrecipes#NewYou#fitness