Smiling at this beautiful afternoon because the sun has finally come out and because of this spectacular @hm skirt. Funny story, one time I wore this skirt to the airport. We had a dinner with friends after arrival and I got picked up because of the wire in the skirt! 😫 Luckily they let me through, but it was a hilarious scene as the security officer couldn’t workout what was setting off the metal detector. Anyway that is my #flashback story for today... 💕
Lehenga love 😁 Do you like Indian wear? I am not a fan of saree though coz it's super difficult to walk in and I need 8-9 safety pins in a saree, to keep it in place 😅 Lehenga I love, I have just used one pin here for the dupatta, still climbing steps is difficult 🙄 #lehenga#indianwear#indianweddings#ethnicwear#bbloggers#fbloggers
Product Review 💝
This @blisterbalm is the most amazing product I have come across this year and it did not let me down at the event on Thursday. It looks very similar to a lip balm but don’t get the two mixed up, this is for your feet and protecting it from the rubbing and friction caused by shoes. You simply apply to problem areas and then put your shoes on and let the magic works, it provides a protective barrier to stop shoes from rubbing on skin meaning no more blisters. I was on my feet in high heeled stiletto boots for over 8 hours and did not get a single blister thanks to this, I can safely say it’s new home is now my handbag 💋
I am loving using Aveeno's Complexion Clearing facewash this week on my face. I have already noticed a big difference (goodbye blemishes!) and my skin feels great. See more behind the scenes on my instastories! Find @aveenous at @ultabeauty right now for BOGO 40% off! #aveenotakeover#ultabeauty#ad
..been getting a lot of dm’s but All right. All eyes on here:
Makeup Revolution’s Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour.
- some ppl are saying that this is a Dupe. imo, It is NOT but it is a great affordable concealer to try out. Don’t expect too much lol It is wayyyyyyy different to Tarte Shape tape. Love my ST btw!❤️ I am using it for more than a week now. The consistency is very thin and i found out that easier to blend with a concealer vs. the beauty sponge which gave me hard time to blend. It doesn’t crease on me and what loose powder i tried so far would be the coty airspun, mur banana powder & mac studio fix pressed powder). Great for Natural look or subtle look. In case you are Allergy (read the ingridients) or have any bad reactions, of course return it asap. Also ask someone in Ulta BA’s for shade recommendation.
• Easy to apply and blend (highly recommend brush to blend it)
• Great Pigmentation
• Long lasting especially if you set it with any translucent loose powder.
.• work for All Skin Types
• Affordable $7
.• Great for everyday use if you’re otg
• Lightwearing but have great Coverage
• Not much of a product in the bottle
• if you have dry undereye, this will look patchy on you unless you moisturize or use eyecream underneath.
• In store: No tester to color match
• Dry so quick so you need to blend as fast as you can so set it right away! Lol
• Scent is lil off
• Inaccurate shade descriptions
🌸 Shapetape would be my no.1 but this one? it is a GREAT cheap concealer that i will definitely repurchase again as far as drugstore side. I also recommend it. Give it a test and try it out. If it doesn’t please you, feel free to return it.👍🏻